Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check stock availability?
Lpd offer a stock feed that can be delivered to you weekly, daily or hourly that will give you our latest stock information. Please speak to your account handler or email email@example.com to get set up for this service.
How can I place my order?
Orders can be placed in several ways:
- Call the office and speak to a member of sales or your account handler
- Place your order on our online portal system any time of day or night.
- Email the order to your account handler or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax your order on 0113 272 3944
- Come to our trade counter and order in person
What should I do if there is a problem with my order?
In the unlikely event there is a problem with your delivery or order, please contact our sales team by phone or email email@example.com
There are no fittings with my furniture, what should I do?
Firstly please double check your box. All fittings are normally packed in a secure bag or box, which is then attached to the box by red tape so they are easily spotted. After double checking and you still have no fittings, please contact our sales team by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I get a user account for your online ordering portal?
Please speak to your account handler or email email@example.com and you will be given access to our online portal and guidance on how to use it.
What benefits come with using the portal?
You are able to check stock real time, place orders online.
Where can I find more product information or dimensions?
The basic product information and dimensions are provided in our brochure and on our website. If more detailed information is required, please speak to your account handler or email our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I get a copy of your latest brochure?
Our brochure can be downloaded by using clicking here. If you wish to receive a printed copy, please speak to a member of our sales team or email email@example.com. Who will arrange to put one in the post for you. Alternatively they can be collected in person from our trade counter.
Do you sell to members of the public?
We only supply to furniture retailers and trade customers, if you are interested in our product, please use our stockist finder to help you locate a retailer who stocks our furniture.
How can I pay for my order?
Please contact our Accounts Team or email firstname.lastname@example.org to pay for your order by card, alternatively if you prefer to pay by bank transfer, please contact our Accounts Team who will advise relevant bank details.
Product Related Questions
How can I find out about more care information for my product?
The after care information is shown on our assembly instructions, however please find below some basic guidelines on how to care for your LPD products.
- NEVER USE ABRASIVE OR CHEMICAL CLEANERS TO CLEAN YOUR FURNITURE, A LIGHTLY DAMP, SOFT CLOTH SHOULD BE USED.
- DO NOT PLACE YOUR FURNITURE AGAINST OR TOO CLOSE TO RADIATIORS OR OTHER HEAT SOURCES
- AVOID PLACING FURNITURE IN ROOMS WITH EXTREME TEMPERATURE CHANGES, SUCH AS CONSERVATORIES
- PLEASE NOTE OUR FURNITURE IS INTENDED FOR DOMESTIC USE.
- PLACING FURNITURE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT MAY RESULT IN YOUR FURNITURE FADING.
- WHEN MOVING YOUR FURNITURE, NEVER DRAG OR PULL, PLEASE LIFT YOUR FURNITURE
- USE FURNITURE PROTECTOR PADS ON THE FEET OF YOUR FURNITURE WHEN PLACING ON WOODEN OR LAMINATE FLOORS
- FITTINGS SHOULD BE PERIODICALLY CHECKED AND TIGHTENED, THIS IS COMPLETELY NORMAL WITH FLATPACK FURNITURE
- NEVER PLACE HOT OR VERY HEAVY ITEMS ON YOUR FURNITURE
- HIGH GLOSS FINISHES WILL ALWAYS END UP WITH SOME FINE SCRATCHES AS THIS IS THE NATURE OF THE FINISH
How can I receive assembly instructions?
In the unlikely event your product arrives with no instructions on how to assemble, please contact your account handler or email email@example.com who will be able to promptly send you an electronic copy.
Why does my wooden product not look identical to the one in your brochure/website?
Any product made with real wood or real wood veneer, will undoubtedly have some colour or grain pattern variation. Wood is a natural product so this cannot always be controlled and we hope you will agree, this is the appeal of owning real wood furniture. We do not offer a return service for wood products that have slight variations.
Where are the feet and fittings for my sofa bed?
Feet and fittings are located in a compartment underneath the sofa bed to minimise damage during transit.
What if my chair legs are uneven?
Please check first it is not the floor that is uneven as this often resolves 90% of cases. When you are attaching your chair legs, you will see there is some tolerance to adjust the height of a chair leg and we recommend that all screws are not fully tightened until you have placed on the floor you will be using to check all legs are level, once confirmed all legs are level on the floor, tighten all screws
Can I obtain fabric swatches prior to my purchase?
LPD can provide fabric swatches for all our upholstered products, please speak to your account handler or contact our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are products built up or flat pack and do you offer a building up service?
Our brochure will advise whether an item is fully assembled, if the item doesn’t state it is assembled, the item will arrive flat pack. We do not offer an assembly service.
Where are the footboard, slats and fixing kit for my bed?
They are within a zipped compartment at the back of the headboard.